Thursday, November 22, 2007

# 23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...书山有路、学海无涯

What a web discovery journey! I am glad that I meet the deadline of this training and also finished all of my TAFE assignments at the same time. Now, I am standing in front of a new starting line...

What my favourite discoveries in Library 2.0 program are Wiki and LibraryThing. LibraryThing makes 'cataloguing' so much fun and easy. I am thinking to create a bilingual wiki in English and Chinese next year, connect my Chinese workers network and each party's resource together; create a Chinese community event calender linked it to the wiki; then introduce this wiki to our Chinese customers.

Never give up learning. Apply what I learnt in helping others is my life goal. Thanks to the Library 2.0 program, which tested my value and my action plan.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hello zen me le,

Congratulations on reaching the end of the programme. The idea of a Chinese Community Wiki is terrific. I'm glad that you have found it useful and that it hasn't been too time consuming.

Cheers, Paul.